HTML (HyperText Markup Language), is a standardized system for tagging text files to achieve font, colour, graphic, and hyperlink effects on web pages.
- I downloaded Sublime, tool where we will be typing the cod, saved “Sub” folder.
- I created another folder called “html” where I will be able to see the code on real virtual life in the google browser, by clicking the site or dragging the html document to google browser.
Here goes a few exercise from the SECOND VIMEO VIDEO uploaded by Robert;
I have learnt how to use:
- Lists – order <ol> & unorder <ul>
- Images as Links
1) Lists & Nesting
2) TEXT as a Link
3) IMAGE into a LINK
4) LINK which takes my to my website by clicking the image
5) Commenting the code – explain part of the code for yourself later on or because of working with other people in a project.
whatever we write between <!– & –> will not show up on Google browser.
6) 3wc, tool used to check the code. There were a few errors until getting the checking completed: